Industrial organization and spatial economics
Center for Market Studies and Spatial Economics invites you to participate in the Third International conference "Industrial Organization and Spatial Economics" that will be held on August 25th - 26th, 2014 in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Researchers interested in the following fields are encouraged to apply:
industrial organization, spatial economics, imperfect competition, international trade, urban economics and new economic geography.
Both theoretical and empirical papers will be considered. Preference will be given to papers focused on mathematic modeling in economics.
English is the working language of the conference.
Confirmed keynote speakers:
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt (LSE)
- Richard Arnott (University of California - Riverside)
- Rainald Borck (University of Potsdam, Germany)
- Masahisa Fujita (Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan)
- Yasusada Murata (Nihon University, Japan)
- Federico Trionfetti (Aix-Marceille University, France)
- Kristian Behrens (University of Quebec at Montreal, Canada)
- MSSE academic advisor Jacques Francios Thisse (CORE, Catholic University of Louvain, Belgium) - committee chair;
- MSSE leading research fellow Sergey Kokovin (Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, RAS);
- MSSE leading research fellow Aleksandr Shepotylo (NRU HSE);
- MSSE senior research fellow Phillip Uschev (NRU HSE)
There is no registration fee.
Venue:Radisson Royal Hotel, Nevskiy prospect, 49/2, Saint Petersburg, Russia.